GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

4.01.2007

Sewing Project #2 Completed...finally!


I finally finished the apron project I have been working on with my sewing group at church, it took much longer than I anticipated but it did turn out well. I am proud of the pocket in particular. Our former relief society president who also happens to be a home economics teacher has been leading the class and this past Thursday was our last meeting, which makes me very sad becuase not only did we all have a good time socializing every week but I will be on my own now. YIKES! I am sending the apron along with a cook book, some dish towels and a nice spatula to a friend back in Canada who was married recently. I wanted to take a picture of it before I sent it along. Next up I am already started on making a sailor suit for Asher, we'll see how that goes!

3 Comments:

Blogger everything pink! said...

wow! it is great

Sun Apr 01, 05:41:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

It does look good. That would be such a fun gift to receive as a newlywed! Good luck with the Sailor Suit, I guess I should say may the boys go to bed early, and nap well so you can work on the sailor suit!

Sun Apr 01, 10:02:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mimi said...

Amanda, that is a darling apron and I bet the stitching is too perfection. So nice of you to give it to a friend. Good luck on Asher's suit. Now that sounds like a challenge.

Bytheway, I just opened my b-day present and I just love the book. I have nothing like it, and I will read it all. Maybe i can relearn some facts of US history I've forgotten or never knew. Thanks Amanda and Boys!

Mon Apr 02, 10:54:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home