GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

2.17.2007

NASCAR




For the second time in 7 days, I am watching NASCAR. I was trying to find a decent Basketball game and the only ones on TV are Miami/WFU (neither team will go to the tournament) and Wash/Pitt No. 5 (only worth watching if UW wins). I wanted to see Vanderbilt/Florida No. 1, especially since Vanderbilt was leading by 8 at the half. Tonight at Midnight EST, NMSU plays OHIO. I am excited about that. NMSU finally has a 7 footer since... I don't think we ever had one.




OK so back to NASCAR. We are watcvhing it because Liam loves the movie Cars. He thinks that Dale E. Jr. is Lightning McQueen. I can't wait till the race is over. He is going to freak when a human being climbs out of the number 8 car.




1 Comments:

Blogger Encore Dance said...

Jared loves Nascar and love Kirt Bush! We watch it on Sunday and I only watch the last 60 laps when it gets really exciting.(crashes!)

Mon Feb 19, 05:59:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home