GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

2.13.2007

Valentine Cookies







I volunteered to help organize Liam's class Valentine's Day Party. I am pretty excited about this because I don't often get to be involved in the classroom because I am working in my classroom while he is there. I was able to get the morning off tommorow to be able to do this. I am in charge of the snack so I made homemade sugar cookies cut into heart shapes that have been sandwiched with raspberry jam and sprinkled with confectioner's sugar. My mom used to make these for us every Valentine's Day and I thought it was a yummy tradition worth continuing. I made three and half dozen this afternoon, there was barely enough room in the kitchen for them all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Amanda, those cookies are beautiful! This is a tradition you should carry on. The first picture is great with the flour outlines of the cookies. I don't usually like sugar cookies, but I think it's the frosting I don't like...the jam looks really good.

Tue Feb 13, 10:36:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger everything pink! said...

Happy Valentines Day!!

Wed Feb 14, 07:47:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home