GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

2.13.2007

Liam's Class Valentines Day Party








This morning I volunteered in Liam's class to help put on thier Valentine's Day Party. Another Mom from the class also helped. She brought in a special Valentine Story Book to read to all the children and organzied a cute craft and I provided the treat (see cookie post below). It was a really good experience for me to spend time in his classroom and get to know his classmates better. The kids all had a really good time with the craft (they made special picture frames to bring home to thier parents), delivered cards to each other and then ate the treat. The cookies were a big hit, most of the kids even ate two and they were pretty big! It was a nice morning.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a cookie diva extraordinaire! You guys have been busy lately!!
Did I tell you I have a boyfriend? I'm a little stressed out about Valentines things...

Nin

Tue Feb 13, 07:30:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

Fun school day!

Tue Feb 13, 10:37:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mimi said...

Those cookies look wonderful Amanda. My Mom use to make those for Valentine's Day too. I'm glad that you like to keep your family traditions alive. All the better for Asher and Liam. They look so cute these days.

Wed Feb 14, 12:11:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

sweet action, liam looks like the stud in the class, and all the girls are like, "hey liam, want to goto lunch?" and liam is like, "your going to have to sign up, its a two week waiting list, oh and bring me a turkey sandwich I don't like mayo..."

Thu Feb 15, 04:59:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home