GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

4.11.2007

Easter Update

Asher on arboretum bridge. Liam Displaying his egg cache
Amanda squeezing Asher while he eats a jellybean


We celebrated a low key Easter with just the four of us this past weekend. I had managed to coordinate some springish outfits for us to wear to church on Sunday, but unfortunately for reasons which I will shortly explain...I was to flustered to manage to take some pictures before we came home from church and were all to tired to bother. We had an Easter dinner of ham, hash brown casserole, deviled eggs, steamed asparagus, carrot souffle and a reduced fat strawberry chocolate cheesecake that Bevan made (which turned out rather nicely, he did a good job). Afterwards we had a little egg hunt at the arboretum, which is always so lovely, especially at this time of year.
Anyhow, at church on Sunday I was sustained as the Young Women's president for our ward, so I was very panicked to be at church on time to be sustained. (Hence the lack of picture's, I did actually get some professional ones of the boys taken last month in their spring outfits so I am not too upset about it, I will post those once I have gotten them back from the photographer). I am a little overwhelmed at the prospect, but I have some fantastic counselor's and advisor's so hopefully I will be able to pull it all together.

4 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

Oh, Amanda, I forgot to call you and congratulate you on your new calling. So congratulations! You'll be wonderful.
I just love that little Asher! What a cutie, and so much hair. It looks great, and so blond. Liam looks so grown up and of course darling as well. I want to squeeze them to bits! Your dinner sounds soooo good!

Wed Apr 11, 09:29:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

Oh my he has so much hair, it is crazy! I love the bowl cut he has there. YOu guys need to come out soon . I want to see liam and asher!

Thu Apr 12, 02:02:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

man i don't even recognize asher...last time I saw him was at the SLC Temple. Serious craziness.

Fri Apr 13, 12:55:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

Wow, being President of any organization is so overwhelming. You will do such a wonderful job! Teach those girls to cook and be healthy!

Fri Apr 13, 10:39:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home