GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

10.17.2006

Rained Out!

Today Liam was supposed to go on his first field trip to a pumpkin patch. We were all very excited about this. I even traded shifts and worked Monday instead of Tuesday so that I could go with him. But we woke up this morning and it was pouring rain, when we got to class they said they were going to have to cancel...so sad, a morning off for nothing! I guess it all ended up working out in the end though because Asher is fairly under the weather, he has had a mild cold for a few days now but he woke up several times last night with a low grade fever and is very uncomfortable. So he wouldn't have been able to go to school this morning anyways when Liam and I would have been at the pumpkin patch. It is just kind of a sad rainy morning I guess!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Its been rainy and cold here too. My body isn't use to the cold so we are very uncomfortable (well, our swamp cooler isn't covered either so that is a problem).

Poor Liam, I hope he gets to go another day!

Wed Oct 18, 09:12:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home