GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

10.06.2006

Chrysler Classic


I went to the Forest Oaks Country Club to volunteer with some of my friends from Beta Alpha Psi on Friday. We were counting tickets and collecting money... for about 4 minutes. We spent the rest of the morning watching Davis Love III, Camilo Villegas and the tee off of Mike Weir, John Daly and K.J. Choi. Camilo was not so great, but we wanted to see him putt, because when he crouches down to putt, he does it in an interesting way. They were calling him Spiderman. I don't have a whole lot of pictures. Taking pictures was not aloud, and probably would have gotten my camera taken away. So here is my only decent shot of something I was able to take. Davis Love is in the very far rightin blue. His pairing just finished putting on this green. He is actually tied for first and we should see how he does today. It will be on ABC today (Sunday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home