GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

10.10.2006

Internship Update


I have officially accepted an offer to work as an intern at the High Point Office at Sharrard McGee. It is only 11 miles from home and will give me the opportunity to do audit and tax work. Since, I have just started the Masters in Accountancy program, it is hard to say what I really want to do. My first pick is audit because it can give me a boost into high positions later on in the corporate world. But being able to do both is a great advantage that these smaller firms have over the Big 4.

4 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

Congratulations Bevan, My man! I'm happy that it is official. Hey, they have a cool logo; very uptown and sophisticated. I know you will do great and have a wonderful learning experience. They will love you. We do!!!

Tue Oct 10, 03:17:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear this great news! Cou;dn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Tue Oct 10, 04:28:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

My brother-in-law says estate is the way to go because your clients are usually dead!!

Congratulations!!

Tue Oct 10, 04:37:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger everything pink! said...

woo hoo! congrats

Wed Oct 11, 11:10:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home