GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

10.12.2006

Wishbone

Liam and I each made a wish on a wishbone while Amanda was at Enrichment tonight. Liam was so excited because he saw me pull this thing out of the Turkey Carcass on Sunday Night (Thanksgiving). I told him it had to dry so that it would be ready for good wishing. As you can see in the next picture, Liam got his wish and I didn't. I told Liam that he would get his wish and he got really excited. He said, “Yep, Liam the wish a DVD.”

2 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

Oh, that is so cute.Is he going to get a DVD?

Mon Oct 16, 05:11:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

As soon as Disney begins to distribute Cars on DVD, he will. Or I could have gotten it bootlegged from a street vendor a week before the movie even hit the box office.

Mon Oct 16, 05:15:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home