GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

10.20.2006

Here Are Some Happy Pictures



Since its been such a yucky week at our house I thought I would post some happy pictures. Here are some shots of Liam and Asher back at the start of September at Yum Yum's having ice cream, (Well Asher was just watching us have some, but he was having a good time anyways). And it looks as if blogger will finally let me upload pictures again, so I have got that going for me, which is nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

Those are some cute happy pictures. I love looking at those cute boys. I'm happy that Asher is better.Maybe Liam won't be sick as long. You might even call the doctor's office and tell them that he is sick like his brother and they would order the same prescription without taking him in. Worth a try!

Fri Oct 20, 08:42:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home