GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

10.23.2006

Genesis 30:13

Asher is our little happy guy. He posed for this photo at UNCG on Sunday. I know his hair is kind of long, but we just don't want to cut it yet.

Speaking of UNCG, while I was at school today studying in the food area, I tooka few minutes to evesdrop on a conversation. This one girl, we will call her "Bulima" was talking about how she took the McNugget Challenge. Appearantly such a thing does exist. The rules are to eat as many nuggets as possible. She got to 34. Her friend said, "I would have gone to the bathroom and thrown up!" I couldn't stop laughing, and had to pretendthere was something funny on my laptop like a "Everybody to the Limit, C'mon Fhqcghads" video or something.

Anyway, here is another picture of Asher falling asleep while I cleaned his crib and room. I had to make this bed for him and he actually used it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Love those Canadia shoes! Asher is a doll!

Tue Oct 24, 09:45:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger mimi said...

I love just love this little guy. He looks so cute sleeping as well as sitting on the steps with his Roebeez shoes. Cute that Elisa recognized the maple leaf on his shoes.

Tue Oct 24, 11:34:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger everything pink! said...

have you ever seen that photo of bevan with the long hair when he was almost two. oh my it is so funny. i still remember going to Kmart to get that photo taken.

Tue Oct 24, 12:38:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home