GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

2.09.2007

Big Boy Asher


Asher had a well visit with his Dr. yesterday afternoon and we found that he has had a big growth spurt recently and is now in the 50th percentile for weight and, get this...the 90th percentile for height! How on earth did I ever manage to produce a tall child? Neither Bevan or I are very tall, Bevan is 5"8 I believe and I barely measure up to 5"3....I guess somewhere back there in the gene pool somewhere some tallness has surfaced. To be fair two of my brothers are a little on the tall side, both Ethan and Truman are about 6 foot....but I guess I am just suprised because I am such a shortish type of person (I had a roomate in university who was convinced I must have some form of dwarfism). This is a recent shot of Asher from earlier this month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari Lynne said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe how old he looks in this picture. He isn't a baby anymore. I'm having a hard time realizing that Savannah isn't a baby anymore either. It's just not fair how fast they grow up, but at the same time it is so fun to watch them learn new things.

Fri Feb 09, 11:41:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Rachel said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! BIg hugs and kisses from us!!!

Mon Feb 12, 11:52:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home