GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

10.04.2006

A Picnic At The Park

Well we missed play group this morning for a couple of reasons. I had to go into the school very early for a staff meeting even though I don't normally go in on Wednesdays. On the way home I made a quick trip into the Harris Teeter to pick up some milk and bread. At home Bevan was waiting for the washing machine repair man to come...apparently our machine actually ate one of Asher's little socks and had clogged the whole thing up. Luckily it is still under warranty so we didn't have to pay for it. Then we had to drop Bevan off at school because he missed the bus and by then play group was long over.
Anyhow, I was sorely in need of some physical activity to burn off my birthday indulgences so we headed to the Battle ground park to walk the loop ( about 2 and a half miles...with some big hills). Since it was such a beautiful day I brought lunch for us all and we ate it on a park bench at the end of the walk. Liam had a great time collecting the acorns that were falling from the trees. It was a good mommy day for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home