GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

11.20.2006

Guilford County Bonds

We had the option to vote on some Bonds for voting day. The Schmip said "NO" to every single one. He even said "NO" to the swimming center. I tried to explain to him that "swimming center" is code for "POOL." He was grumpy, so he ignored me and gave a big fat no.

He then turned the paper over and started erasing what he had done on the first page. I didn't even know he knew how to use an eraser. He then turned in his paper in a box and got a sticker, which he refused to wear.

I hope he remembers doing this and does it more often. I want him to have it as a good habit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides being a darling looking boy, he is dressed up so well to vote. He'll probably always remember to vote if you take him every year. So cute.

Mon Nov 20, 11:47:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Sarah said...

I voted for the first time this year. My Dad called from the voting center to tell me my name was on the register. I have no idea who I voted for, but at least I wore my sticker.

Thu Nov 23, 01:57:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home