GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

10.30.2006

Jack O' Lantern



Here are some shots of our pumpkin, we carved it on Friday afternoon before the ward trunk or treat...where it won a prize for being the cutest pumpkin...which made perfect sense because we carved it to look like the baby. It's smile in particular is modeled after Asher's, we gave it the same teeth that he has in right now. Both eye teeth and the two front bottom ones. (A genetic trait that I have passed on to both of my children so far is that all of our eye teeth come in first, making us look like vampire babies until the rest come in. Apparently this is fairly odd as eye teeth usually come in closer to the end if not last.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bevan said...

This was really posted by Amanda since when I log in under my own name blogger will not let me upload pictures.

Tue Oct 31, 12:07:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger A Certain Englishman's Wife said...

Asher is getting so big, hard to believe he'll be one soon! Sounds like with those teeth he should have gone as a vampire bwah ha ha ha! Oh and I gave instructions on the eyeballs on my blog.

Tue Oct 31, 10:51:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

You know Savannah had the same teeth come in first too. I have a dentist friend and he said that it is very uncommon. I wonder where it comes from?

Tue Oct 31, 11:29:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger everything pink! said...

happy Halloween today.

Tue Oct 31, 12:49:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home