GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

11.02.2006

Fall Colours



We took this picture a couple of days ago while driving along Bryan Blvd., a major road in Greensboro. The fall colours are just about at thier peak right now and it is starting to be mighty pretty around here. Our colours change about two weeks later than up North due to the climate differences, but it is still fairly warm here right now. We are blessed with all four seasons plus a temperate climate (not to mention ready access to mountains and the ocean), a very nice combination in my opinion.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. What a great place to live.

The colors are at their peak here too, and I am loving it.

Fri Nov 03, 02:39:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

So beautiful! All our leaves fell off Halloween night and the next day. Miriam and I went on a walk and it was raining leaves all over the place. It was a fun experience but we didn't get to see pretty colors very long. I miss the East Coast! I always think of Boston this time of year. Boston and a big bowl of hot clam chowder.

Mon Nov 06, 01:18:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Amanda said...

Mmmmmmmmm....I love clam chowder, one of my all time favourite's. I had a bowl in Boston when we were there last summer...followed by a fresh lobster.

Mon Nov 06, 08:56:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home