GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

9.22.2006

Dinner With The Missionaries


Tonight we had the missionaries over for dinner. We usually do this once a month since I am technically a ward missionary. I didn't make anything too exotic as I was a bit pressed for time since we would be going to a UNCG's soccer game(Conference Opener) later in the evening; so I made spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and herbed cheese bread. These are all old standbys...but I did try something new for dessert that I got from the Kraftfoods.com website, and it was actually low fat, low calorie and low sugar. It was called "Cookies and Cream Pudding", made with fat free - sugar free jello pudding mix, reduced fat oreos and Cool Whip Free. It didn't take even five minutes to make, tasted great and was a good source of calcium.
P.S. UNCG won the game against Coastal Carolina 4 to 0, HURRAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

What a busy day! The dinner sounds great, and I will have to try that dessert. And yeah for UNC!!

Sat Sep 23, 11:58:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home