GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

9.11.2006

Beta Alpha Psi


Tonight I went to the one thing I had been anticipating all year. It is called, Meet the Firms. We met at the Alumni House on UNCG Campus. This house is so cool inside. I think it is mostly used as a place to hold wedding receptions. I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought I was only going to meet firms, but they all these goodie bags. It looked like I just got done shopping at the mall. I came home and put everything on te floor and Amanda and I went through everything. Here is what we got:
  • 2 water bottles
  • 2 mugs
  • 5 pens
  • deck of cards
  • 2 T-Shirts
  • hat
  • 2 stress balls
  • 2 packages of jelly beans
  • CD case
  • letter opener
  • 4 magnets
  • 3 clips (for keeping bags of chips fresh)
  • fancy key chain
  • Chapstick with 15 SPF
  • Calculator

The great thing about this night, everybody I talked to wanted to talk about College Football. I was out of practice, but luckily I knew how most games went. So the new rule is, make sure you know all the scores of every SEC and ACC game by Monday morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger everything pink! said...

sweet score!

Tue Sep 12, 07:11:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

Lucky. Good luck with the job hunt...dont you still have school left though?

Wed Sep 13, 12:17:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

I still have some school, but from Jan to March 15th,I have an internship. I have two interviews left. The last one is on a Friday. Everyone who interviews with that firm on Friday is also invited to the Gate City Chop House the night before. It is like a locally owned Ruth Chris.

Wed Sep 13, 07:03:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

http://www.gatecitychophouse.com/ChopHouse/index.htm

Wed Sep 13, 08:57:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home