GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

9.01.2006

Asher is very Happy




This morning I woke up around 6.20 am as usual. I also kept snoozing my alarm every 5 minutes as usual till 7.00 am. I could keep snoozing the alarm, but i couldn't snooze Asher. I could hear him stirring, so I took the camera in to see what he would be doing.

Lately he does this thing where he gets up at the corner of his crib and waits. He was very happy to see that I had come in. He slapped the rail on his crib and squealed. He then got changed and a bottle of milk. I think the reason Asher is so happy, is because he is waited on gets lots of attention.

The bedding he has is new. We were at this baby store the other day and it was having a re-location sale. The difference between a re-location sale, and a going-out-of-business sale, is the the first one actually has good deals. It was selling Baby Bjorns for $32. Amanda got a Combi diaper bag for $14, and plenty of baby supplies for 70% off. Amanda got in the car and said, "We had a Kristi day"

1 Comments:

Blogger everything pink! said...

oohhh lala! so great. you know i love a good bargain!
those photos of asher look just like bevan when he was a baby.

Fri Sep 08, 09:11:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home