GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

8.21.2006

Out To Conquer!



Tonight Bevan is going to the Beta Alpha Psi internship social ("B.A.P." is the national honour society for accounting majors). This is the event we have been waiting for all summer; all the big 4, national, regional and local firms are going to be there recruiting. We already met a lot of these people in the spring at the graduation banquet, that was a social event though and this time its down to business (no dates allowed, the boys and I are going to have to wait at home to see how it goes).

This morning poor Bevan had to rush out first thing to find a dry cleaners with a one day service since as I mentioned earlier I forgot to take his suit in this weekend. He earned extra brownie points by taking Liam and Asher with him so I could sleep since I haven't been feeling well. It was very sweet of him. Anyhow, the suit is now cleaned and pressed and he's out the door looking spiffy!(Pictures to come!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

You look dashing Bevan. Did I tell you my brother-in-law is a partner for Deloitte and Touche? If that is a firm you like maybe I could slip him your resume.

Tue Aug 22, 09:31:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

That is so funny. D&T never comes to recruit because they don't have a Triad Office. They only have one in Charlotte and Raliegh. If your brother-in-law is a Partner East of the Mississippi, then I would definitely be interested.

Tue Aug 22, 11:54:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger mimi said...

Now that is one handsome looking man. I would grab him up if I owned an accounting firm. Can't wait to hear how it all went.

Wed Aug 23, 03:56:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

It was a great experience. I will be home tonight after 8pm EST if you want to cal me up.

Thu Aug 24, 02:24:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home