GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

8.24.2006

Slimed!


Does anyone remember that old "Ghost Buster's" cartoon from back in the 80's? Well, today I feel like I have been slimed by Slimer...that oozing ghost. Poor Asher has apparently caught the cold that I had over the weekend and is oozing himself. Normally he is a very self sufficient baby but since he hasn't been feeling well he wants to be held constantly and keeps snuggling up all over my neck, face and shirt. This would be lovely except for that he is producing more mucous than I could possibly keep up on wiping away, so I am covered in it. I hope he feels better soon! (There's also lots of drool since he's teething as well.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Oh I am laughing so hard! Miriam still wipes her nose on me sometimes. She will be snuggling and then SWIPE. So gross!

Thu Aug 24, 09:11:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mimi said...

Oh poor Asher. I don't like it when they get sick. I know it is really hard on you, Amanda. I hope he gets better soon. This is a cute picture of his slime, however.

Mon Aug 28, 12:57:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home