GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

8.19.2006

UNC-Greensboro


I am currently working on my Masters in Accountancy at the Universiy of North Carolina at Greensboro. I just graduated from said University with a BS in Accounting in May of 2006. I will be going to school until December 2007.

Currently, school is especially exciting because I am in the middle of interviews for an internship with a CPA firm in the Winter of 2007 (Jan.-March). Friday My fellow students and I had the pleasure of meetig many of the folks at the Triad office of BDO Seidman. One of the partners likened her experience with public accounting to the story of Goldilocks. A Big 4 was too big, and a Small firm was too small. I must say, that being able to work for a firm that allows one to work in both audit and tax sounds very inviting. I guess I can have fun weighing the pros and cons in the next 6 weeks as I will be expexted to make a final decision.

2 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

I'm susre you will be afforded a great experience where ever you get an internship. We are excited for your opportunities. Go getum, Bevan.

Mon Aug 21, 10:39:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger mimi said...

I'm sure you will be afforded a great experience where ever you get an internship. We are excited for your opportunities. Go getum, Bevan.

Mon Aug 21, 10:39:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home