GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

8.19.2006

Bevan, Amanda, Liam and Asher: A Brief Introduction

We are the North Carolina branch of the Buchanan family (which is currently headquartered in Farmington, NM. There are however other branches located in Utah, Arizona and Maryland). My husband Bevan is currently working on a master's degree in accounting at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro which is what brought us to North Carolina. I am primarily a stay at home mom of two boys although I will be branching out this fall to take on a position as a co-teacher at my sons preschool.


Our family has decided to start this blog for a couple of reasons. Mainly to keep in touch more readily with family and friends, but also to keep a family history. It will be a joint project between Bevan and I, we will both take turns posting...maybe the boys will take a turn sometime too. So we will do our best to post our goings on and hope its not to boring!

4 Comments:

Blogger everything pink! said...

Bevan this photo is so cute of you!!

ok and the boys are stinkin cute too.

Sun Aug 20, 05:38:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah!! Thanks Kristi for leaving our first comment....you win a BRAND NEW CAR!

Sun Aug 20, 08:27:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mimi said...

OH darn! I missed a NEW CAR again? I love your blog Amanda. It is really classy! That picture is so great. Thanks for sending some pics to my Ceiva. Asher is changing so fast, that I want to pick him up am squeeze him. If I could catch Liam, I would like to squeeze him too.

Mon Aug 21, 10:57:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

I am so glad you guys are blogging too. It's amazing how much closer I feel to everyone since this blogging thing started.

Tue Aug 22, 09:23:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home