GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

8.04.2008

Mr. Crabbypants

Howard Dean came downtown the other day. Amanda and I had planned to go there for lunch with the boys, but at the last minute, I called her and said that i was not in the mood, and for her to just pick me up and take me to Taco Bell. I am gald we didn't do it, because he only stuck around for 5 minutes.

Liam was very upset about this, and will now call me Mr. Crabbypants. Yesterday out of the blue, he said, "Hey Mr. Crabbypants, didn't want to see Howard Dean."

2 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

Do you mean that you wanted to see THE Howard Dean! The one and only who shouted off the states of the union when he had an instant meltdown? I think you made the right choice keeping the boys from that guy---or Liam would have been Mr. Crabbypants!!

Tue Aug 05, 11:50:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

Actually we really wanted to meet him so that I could say, "I am from NEW MEXICO, AAAAHHHHH!?"

Thu Aug 07, 06:51:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home