GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

7.02.2008

La Posta





I got my tostada compuesta the other day in Las Cruces. We also dicovered Carlos y Mickey's in El Paso. Pancho's in El Paso had closed its doors due to people finding out what kind of meat was being served.




I went to my old house, and at the park on the corner I found two "youths" hanging out at 9.30 at night. They did a good job hiding their weed, because I didn't see it.









I got a vary dark picture of my house, but maybe if I play with the tint, it will show up better.

6 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

Was the food good at the La Posta? Thanks for the great memories of days gone by. Those were good times.

Wed Jul 02, 12:51:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

The food was good. I forgot to order the green chile cheese appetizer with corn tortillas. I was so full from dinner, that I could barely eat one sopapilla.

Wed Jul 02, 04:02:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Charlie said...

My parents said you stopped by our house! They enjoyed seeing you!

What did you think of Cruces? In some ways - it has changed so much and in others- it's exactly the same! I am amazed that there are still no houses behind your old house. Just nice open desert.

Wed Jul 02, 10:59:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

wow. haven't seen that in a while.

Mon Jul 07, 08:39:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Chris said...

La Posta! Carly and I went there in February. I love the atmosphere. And, we had tostadas conquestas (or however you say it) too!

Did you go to the pit?

Wed Jul 09, 11:05:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

The Pit! I forgot. But I did find a good picture of it on google maps. You can tell because it shows a drop in elevation by 100feet on the numbers.

If I had been by myself, I would have walked to the pit just to go there, I am not kidding.

If i lived there, i would probably build a fort on a weekly basis.

Wed Jul 16, 02:38:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home