GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

7.17.2008

Conan O'Brien

Conan said that most of his viewers are parents with a new baby. So we then decided to rent a movie so we wouldn't have to watch Conan. There is this movie called Fool's Gold. It is really good. And I rememebr Ebert and Roeper saying it is one of the worst movies of 2008. Figures, these goons cheered for Happy Feet. They also said that 10,000 BC was just terrible. So I think I know what I want to rent next.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

We've seen 10,000 BC and thought it was alright.

Thu Jul 17, 01:49:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mimi said...

I bought Fool's Gold because Lisa said it was good. I haven't even opened the package.

Fri Jul 18, 12:14:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

We just watched Danny Deckchair...soo good! Lars and the real girl was good too. Did you see juno?? Loved it!

Tue Jul 22, 11:21:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

Lars and the Real Girl was funny. But I didn't like th eending. I wanted him and his "fiance" to get married and grow old together.

Juno... what the blog? Yeah it was good.

Wed Jul 23, 12:15:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home