GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

11.26.2006

Thank You Santa Claus!



Sinterklaas kapoentje
gooi wat in mijn schoentje,
gooi wat in mijn laarsje
Dank u, Sinterklaasje
.

Amanda already mentioned this, but I just wanted an excuse to put one of my favourite songs from a Christmas movie up with a picture of Asher and Santa. The thing Asher is holding with the blue strap is the silver bell. Asher got to have some one-on-one time with the Claus, and we didn't have to wait in line on 34th Street.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Miriam wanted to go see Santa at the mall...which cost $20!! No way could I do that. I hope we run into him at some other event. So great that you guys had one on one time with him!

Mon Nov 27, 09:48:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Bevan said...

I can't believe they charge to see santa at the mall! I mean, it is a mall. And does Santa give you anything? Well, in a way, he gives you a $20 candy cane.

Tue Nov 28, 09:03:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home