GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

7.21.2007

New Book

We hung at Barnes and Nobleeses last night. I got this really cool key chain that says 72107. But some kids was too short to grab it so I gave it to him. Besides, Eden got one so I figured, that was enough.

The book is great. I have read 100 pages and am very pleased. I am currently on break at my CPA review course, so I can't read the book again till 5pm. So far 2 people... well characters have died. Well actually, 3. A lot of dying. Which is good. Most of the poeple who have died are crap characters, so thus is my delight with the story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

yeah crazy, we hung out at the gateway while 8 yr olds drank cappucinos.

Mon Jul 23, 12:06:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home