GSOBuchanan's

"Canadian by birth, Southern by the Grace of God."

12.04.2006

Maryland Trip Pictures

Bevan, the boys and I with the DC temple in the background. I was going to use this one as a Christmas card picture but it turned out a bit blurry. Oh well.
The Canadian Creche in the visitor's centre. For some reason I was really suprised to see it mixed in with the creches from all the different international countries. I guess I had to remind myself that yes indeed Canada counts as a foriegn country!
The Christus with Chrsitmas trees. I thought this was a pretty picture with all the white and green.
The DC temple at night with the amazing Christmas lights.
The live outdoor nativity....The backs of Annie, Caroline and Bevan are in this shot...can you guess which?
Liam, Caroline and Sally Jane having a good time togethor. They were so excited ALL weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

looks so fun! The kiddos are so cute! We wish we could have been there. Im glad you had a safe and fun trip.

Mon Dec 04, 11:18:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Sarah said...

I wish we could have gone too! Madison really wanted to watch Annie Kate get baptised.

Tue Dec 05, 12:48:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Elisa said...

Amanda, you are looking SO great! How nice of you to take over the treats at the baptism. Glad you had a great weekend.

Wed Dec 06, 01:31:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger everything pink! said...

you were a lifesaver this weekend.

Wed Dec 06, 09:31:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home